Wednesday 16 May 2018

Initial Ideas Brainstorm

Initial Ideas Brainstorm

My initial ideas for my magazine consist of a simplistic theme, where only the model and the fashion are focused on in the image.This rejects typical conventions of fashion magazines due to the lack of cover lines, and advertisements,instead the reader can purely concentrate on the fashion, and it therefore does not give away too much information. The front cover will have a simple colour scheme, however the colours that are used will be bright and contrasting with the outfit being promoted.

My Masthead will be contemporary, which will fit into the new modern theme of my magazine. Stereotypically,high-end, expensive clothing is boring and plain, nevertheless this magazine will show different through the modern,cool look. The Masthead will be large so that the name of the magazine is promoted, and will also have the website located near it also.

The Model will be dressed smart casual, but will still appeal to the ABC1 demographic. Due to the fact that my target audience are teenagers and young men, the fashion will still be bright and lively, rather than a stereotypical businessman.

I will have a mid shot of the model,sitting down as this connotes they are confident and relaxed.They will be ,making eye contact with the camera to manifest direct address, so that the reader feels it is them the magazine is directly promoting the brand to. When I am shooting the magazine I will ensure that the aperture of the camera is low, to create high-key lighting and bring out the models features. I will also use a lower ISO value, so that my photograph is detailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment